Zaporizhzhia State Medical University
About Zaporizhzhia State Medical University
Zaporizhzhia State Medical University is a state-level medical university in Ukraine.
ZSMU is situated in a small city Zaporizhia which is 560 km away from the capital city Kyiv.
This university was founded in the year 1903.
Zaporizhia has a good climate suitable for Indian students. All the hostels are equipped with heaters to keep students warm during the winter season.
This university is approved from the ECV (Electronic System of Credentials Verification), Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG), Graduate Medical Education (ACGME), The Medical Board of California, Medical Council of India (MCI), Palestinian National Authority, Sri Lanka Medical Council, the Norwegian Directorate of Health, World Health Organization (WHO).
Students obtaining MBBS degree from Zaporizhzhia State Medical University are eligible for various medical licensing exams like:
MCI Screening Test
and all other licensing exams around the world.
ZSMU is a part of the Bologna Process. This means it follows all instructions of European standards.
MBBS students at ZSMU have access to all the technology like computer classes etc.
Why choose Zaporizhzhia State Medical University to study MBBS in Ukraine?
MBBS in Zaporizhzhia State Medical University is very affordable as compared to MBBS in India.
MBBS degree from ZSMU is valid all over the world.
This university has 117 years of teaching experience in medicine.
Medical courses at this university are approved by MCI, WHO, Health Ministry of Ukraine.
Cost of living in Zaporizhia is very low.
ZSMU has great tie-ups with hospitals and hence student get great exposure.
The admission process at this university is very easy through Singla Consultancy.
The language of instruction is English for MBBS for Indian students.
Why choose Singla Consultancy to study MBBS in Zaporizhzhia State Medical University?
Singla Consultancy is the official admission partner of Zaporizhzhia State Medical University.
Fast and reliable services for admission from admission letter to visa.
Tourist visa application for parents of students studying at ZSMU so that they can visit their child.
Pickup and drop facility for students from the airport in Ukraine to ZSMU hostel.
All the basic things like table, chair, pillow, bed sheet and mattress are provided by us.
We have our team at university campus and hostel to help students 24*7 for their entire study period.
Zaporizhzhia State Medical University Hostel
Zaporizhzhia State Medical University Hostel is situated on the university campus. Hostels are surrounded by lush green trees which gives a very good feeling to students.
24 hours security person available. 24*7 video surveillance for security.
ZSMU has a total of 5 hostel buildings.
Indian mess is available in the hostel.
3 hostel buildings are for Indian students.
Wifi is available in all hostels.
ingla Consultancy guarantees accommodation to every student Singla Consultancy student at Zaporizhzhia State Medical University.
Singla Consultancy provides all the basic things like table, chair, pillow, bed sheet and mattress.
All hostel buildings are equipped with room heaters to keep students warm.
Zaporizhzhia State Medical University Fees Structure 2020
|Year||1st Year (including tuition fees+hostel+one time charges)||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Fees in US $||6,500||4,500||4,500||4,500||4,500||4,500||29,000|
|Fees in Indian Rs.||4,55,000||3,15,000||3,15,000||3,15,000||3,15,000||3,15,000||20,30,000|
Zaporizhzhia State Medical University is approved by
History of Zaporizhzhia State Medical University
1903: Zaporizhzhia State Medical University was founded in Odessa.
1921: Chemical-Pharmaceutical Institute approved courses.
1935: ZSMU was stated as State Pharmaceutical Institute.
1941 to 1944: University was closed due to war.
1959: Transferred from Odessa to Zaporizhzhia and renamed in Zaporizhzhia Pharmaceutical Institute.
1964: Medical faculty opened.
1968: Zaporizhzhia Pharmaceutical Institute was renamed into Zaporizhzhia Medical Institute.
1975: Status of the Institute of the first category was given to ZSMU.
1994: IV (the top) level of accreditation was granted to Zaporizhzhia State Medical University.
Zaporizhzhia State Medical University Ranking and Reputation
Zaporizhzhia State Medical University is a state-level government-run medical university in Ukraine.
ZSMU has a country rank of 59 and a world rank of 6047.
Advantages of Zaporizhzhia State Medical University
Zaporizhzhia State Medical University is 117 years old university.
ZSMU is approved by the Medical Council of India.
Zaporizhzhia city is very affordable for Indian students.
This university has a good network of hospitals.
This university has a low fee structure as compared to Indian medical universities.
Medical degree from ZSMU is valid all over the world.
Indian food is available at the mess in the hostel.
Singla Consultancy team present 24*7 to help students.
Is Zaporizhzhia State Medical University good for studying MBBS?
Zaporizhzhia State Medical University is teaching medicine since 1903. 117 years of experience is really great.
ZSMU is approved by the Medical Council of India. This means the MBBS degree will be valid in India if the student clears the FMGE/NEXT exam.
This university has great tie-ups with nearby hospitals.
Practical education is the main focus of all medical universities in Ukraine.
Students are divide into small groups of 10 so that they get a better sense of understanding.
English is the language of instruction here.
Zaporizhzhia city is very affordable and the transport system is also very good here.
MBBS degree from Zaporizhzhia State Medical University is valid all over the world.
Singla Consultancy is authorised partner of ZSMU.
Easy admission process through Singla Consultancy.
Life of Indian students at Zaporizhzhia State Medical University
250 Indian students come to Zaporizhzhia State Medical University every year to study MBBS.
All the Indian festivals are celebrated in the hostel and university.
Indian mess available in the hostel and Indian restaurants are also available in the city.
Zaporizhzhia is a very safe city for Indian students.
Singla Consultancy team always there to help students.
Affiliated Hospitals and Clinical centres of Zaporizhzhia State Medical University
|Zaporizhzhia Regional Clinical Hospital||800 beds in total|
|The Department of Internal Diseases No. 3||258 beds in total|
|Rheumatology and Clinical Immunobiology||30 beds|
|Allergology and Clinical Immunology Center||30 beds|
|Occupational Pathology and Rehabilitation of the Chernobyl Accident Victims||38 beds|
|The Department of Hospital Surgery||75 beds in total|
|General Surgery||25 beds|
|Vascular Surgery||50 beds|
|The Department of Traumatology and Orthopedics||53 beds in total|
|Orthopedics, Arthrology and Sports Trauma||23 beds|
|The Department of Disaster Medicine, Military Medicine, Anesthesiology and Emergency Medicine (AEM)||53 beds|
|The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology curates the Gynecologic Unit||30 beds|
|The Department of Clinical Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Pharmacotherapy and Cosmetology||30 beds|
|Zaporizhzhia Regional Clinical Children’s Hospital||430 beds in total|
|Pediatric for infants||30 beds|
|Boxed Intake and Diagnostic||30 beds|
|Neonatal Pathology||30 beds|
|General Surgery||50 beds|
|Orthopedic and Traumatological||60 beds|
|Purulent Surgery||30 beds|
|Reanimation and Emergency Medicine (REM)||12 beds|
|AEM with beds for neonates||12 beds|
|The Department of Children’s Diseases of the FPE curates the Purulent Surgery Unit||30 beds|
|The Department of Ophthalmology curates the Intramural Children’s Unit||30 beds|
|The Department of Disaster Medicine, Military Medicine and AEM curates the General Surgery Unit||50 beds|
|The Department of Propaedeutic and Surgical Dentistry curates the Purulent Surgery Unit||30 beds|
|Zaporizhzhia Regional Clinical Hospital of Infectious Diseases||320 beds in total|
|The Department of Infectious Diseases||128 beds in total|
|2nd Acute Hepatitis||56 beds|
|5th Acute Enteric Infections||33 beds|
|6th Enteric and Respiratory Infections||30 beds|
|The Department of Children’s Infectious Diseases||160 beds in total|
|Acute Hepatitis||37 beds|
|Zaporizhzhia Regional Clinical Oncology Center||305 beds|
|Zaporizhzhia Regional Antituberculous Clinical Center||510 beds in total|
|The Department of Phthisiology and Pulmonology||270 beds in total|
|1st Pulmonary Tuberculosis||60 beds|
|3rd Pulmonary Tuberculosis||150 beds|
|Children’s Unit||60 beds|
|Zaporizhzhia Regional Medical Center of Cardiovascular Diseases||305 beds in total|
|Ischemic Heart Disease||85 beds|
|Hypertensive Disease||50 beds|
|Arrhythmias and Heart Failure||60 beds|
|Zaporizhzhia Regional Psychiatric Hospital, the Regional Drug Treatment Clinic||711 beds in total|
|Zaporizhzhia Regional Dermatovenereologic Center||210 beds in total|
|Feminine Dermatic||50 beds|
|Masculine Dermatic||60 beds|
|Zaporizhzhia Regional Endocrinological Center||65 beds in total|
|Zaporizhzhia Regional Center of Human Reproduction||81 beds in total|
|Reproductive Health||75 beds|
|City Clinical Hospital No. 2||155 beds in total|
|The Department of Surgery and Anesthesiology of the FPE curates the Surgical Unit||85 beds|
|The Department of Clinical Pharmacy, Pharmacotherapy and the PEM of the FPE||40 beds|
|City Clinical Hospital No. 3||260 beds in total|
|The Department of Otorhinolaryngology curates the ENT Unit||60 beds|
|The Department of Ophthalmology curates the Eye Microsurgery Unit||80 beds|
|Central Clinical Hospital No. 4 of the Zavodskyi District||240 beds in total|
|The Department of Internal Diseases No. 1||60 beds|
|City Clinical Accident and Emergency Hospital||760 beds in total|
|The Department of Internal Diseases No. 1||132 beds in total|
|The Department of General Surgery and Patient Care||190 beds in total|
|The Department of Disaster Medicine, Military Medicine and AEM||291 beds in total|
|City Clinical Hospital No. 6||515 beds in total|
|The Department of Propedeutics of Internal Diseases with patients care||160 beds in total|
|Vita-Center LLC||380 beds in total|
|City Hospital No. 7||185 beds in total|
|City Multipurpose Clinical Children’s Hospital No. 5||530 beds in total|
|Zaporizhzhia Regional Perinatal Center||134 beds in total|
|Clinical Maternity Hospital No. 9||140 beds in total|
|Medical Unit of Motor Sich OJSC||245 beds in total|
|City Hospital No. 1 of Zaporizhzhia||195 beds in total|
- Study MBBS in Ukraine
- Vinnitsa National Medical University
- Lviv National Medical University, Ukraine
- Ternopil National Medical University, Ukraine
- Bogomolets National Medical University, Ukraine
- Kyiv Medical University of UAFM, Ukraine
- Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University, Ukraine
- Kharkiv National Medical University, Ukraine
- Bukovinian State Medical University
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University
- V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
- Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
- Sumy State University
- Uzhhorod National University
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
- Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University
Departments at Zaporizhzhia State Medical University
Departments of Medical Faculty No. 1:
- Department of Human Anatomy, Operative Surgery and Topographic Anatomy
- Department of General Hygiene and Ecology
- Department of Health Protection, Social Medicine and Medical Labour Examination
- Department of Pathologic Physiology
- Department of Pharmacology and Medical Formulation
- Department of Multimodal Diagnostics and Propedeutics
- Department of Internal Diseases No. 1
- Department of Internal Diseases No. 2
- Department of Internal Diseases No. 3
- Department of Phthisiology and Pulmonology
- Department of Oncology and Surgical Oncology
- Department of Hospital Surgery
- Department of Urology
- Department of Traumatology and Orthopedics
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Department of Hospital Pediatrics
- Department of Nervous Diseases
- Department of Psychiatry, Psychotherapy, General and Medical Psychology, Narcology and Sexology
- Department of Dermatovenerology and Cosmetology with Course of FPE Aesthetic Medicine
- Department of Ophthalmology
- Department of Medical Catastrophes, Military Medicine
- Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care
Departments of Medical Faculty No. 2:
- Department of Histology, Cytology and Embryology
- Department of Normal Physiology
- Department of Microbiology, Virology and Immunology
- Department of Pathologic Anatomy and Forensic Medicine
- Department of Propedeutics of Children Diseases
- Department of Faculty Pediatry
- Department of Children Surgery and Children Anesthesiology
- Department of Faculty Surgery
- Department of Infectious Diseases
- Department of Children Infectious Diseases
- Department of Clinical Laboratory Diagnostics
Departments of Medical Faculty No. 3:
- Department of Therapeutic, Orthopedic and Pediatric Dentistry
- Department of Propedeutic and Surgical Dentistry
- Department of Otorhinolaryngology
- Department of General Practice (Family Medicine) and Internal Diseases
- Department of Physical Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, Physical Education and Health
- Departments of Pharmaceutical Faculty No. 1:
- Department of Biological Chemistry
- Department of Analytical Chemistry
- Department of Medicines Technology
- Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Department of Management and Pharmacy Economics, Medical and Pharmaceutical Law
- Department of Clinical Pharmacology, Pharmacy,
- Pharmacotherapy and Cosmetology
- Department of Medical and Pharmaceutical Information Science and Modern Technologies
Departments of Pharmaceutical Faculty No. 2:
- Department of Physical and Colloidal Chemistry
- Department of Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology and Botany
- Department of Organic and Bioorganic Chemistry
Departments of International Faculty No. 1:
- Department of Cultural Studies and Ukrainian Studies
- Department of Medical Physics, Biophysics and Higher Mathematics
- Department of Language Training
Departments of International Faculty No. 2:
- Department of Medical Biology, Parasitology and Genetics;
- Department of Foreign Languages;
- Department of Natural Sciences for Foreign Students and Toxicological Chemistry;
- Department of Social Studies.
- Departments of Faculty of Post-graduate Education:
- Department of Family Medicine, Therapy, Cardiology and Neurology
- Department of Children Diseases
- Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine
- Department of Pharmacognosy, Pharmaceutical
- Chemistry and Medicines Technology
- Department of Clinical Pharmacy, Pharmacotherapy and MFE
- Department of General Surgery and Postgraduate Surgery Education
Courses available at Zaporizhzhia State Medical University
|M.D Medicine||5.8 years|
|M.D Pediatrics||6 years|
|M.D Dentistry||5 years|
|Pharmacy. Master of Pharmacy||5 years|
|The technology of Perfume-Cosmetic Preparations. Master of Pharmacy||5 years|
Zaporizhzhia State Medical University admission 2020
|University Name:||Zaporizhzhia State Medical University|
|Course duration:||5.8 years|
|Tuition Fees:||4500 USD per year|
|Admission Eligibility:||50% in PCB and NEET qualified|
|No. of Indian students:||900|
|Admission Start date:||10 June 2020|
|Admission close date:||01 October 2020|
|No. of seats for Indian students:||250|
The admission process at Zaporizhzhia State Medical University is very simple through Singla Consultancy.
All the admission process can be done online through the website or offline by visiting the office.
Submit the following documents for admission letter:
- NEET result
- 12th mark sheet
Submit the following documents for the invitation letter:
All documents to be submitted original copies only.
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- NEET result
- Birth certificate
- Medical certificate
- 6 months bank statement
- Sponsorship Letter
- Passport size photos
Singla Consultancy will provide you with each and every sample of the above documents.
After this, your visa application will be processed. After you receive your visa pack your bag and get ready to fly to Ukraine with Singla Consultancy batch.
FAQ for Zaporizhzhia State Medical University
What is the fees for Zaporizhzhia State Medical University?
Fees of Zaporizhzhia State Medical University is 4500 USD per year.
Is Zaporizhzhia State Medical University approved by MCI?
Yes, Zaporizhzhia State Medical University is approved by MCI.
Can NEET not qualified student apply for MBBS in Zaporizhzhia State Medical University?
No, NEET not qualified student cannot apply for MBBS in Zaporizhzhia State Medical University.
What is the duration of MBBS course in Zaporizhzhia State Medical University?
5 years 8 months is the duration of MBBS course in Zaporizhzhia State Medical University.