- March 21, 2020
- Posted by: email@example.com
- Category: Blog
Packing your bag with all the necessary items while going to study MBBS in Ukraine can be frustrating.
We can understand your problem. We have been in the same shoes. Also, we have guided 150+ students for the same.
Before you get started to pack your bag you must know the exact weight allowance by the airline.
Always pack according to airline instructions only.
For example, Ukraine International Airline allows weight allowance of 23+23+7+5=58 kgs.
This means you have to make weight baggage with above-given weight only.
Please note that all things are available in Ukraine with better quality and the same prices.
1) Let’s start with the basic toiletries items:
- Tooth Brush
- Face wash
- Washing Powder
- Moisturizer lotion
2) Clothing Items
- Jeans, T-shirts and all basic clothing.
- Carry traditional dresses for festivals like Diwali.
- Carry a dress for Freshers party.
- 2 Full sleeve doctor apron.
- Thermal inner wears.
- Carry all the medicines prescribed by the doctor along with the prescription.
- All basic medicines are available in Ukraine.
4) Stationery Items
- Pen and Pencil.
- Sharpener and eraser.
- Stapler and pins.
- Bookmarks and sticky notes.
- Please Do not carry scissors in flight.
5) Eatable Items
- Indian food is available at Indian mess depending on the university you choose.
- Students must carry Plates, spoons, fork, mug and bowl etc. Please do not carry a knife.
- Carry basic utensils for cooking and boiling milk etc.
- People in Ukraine do not like spicy food, so there is very less availability of spices. Please carry following if you want to cook:
- Spices (Masala)
- Chilli Powder
- Haldi Powder
- Garam Masala
- Carry all academic certificates. If you are a student of Singla Consultancy then you need not worry as you will receive all the documents packed in one file.
- 10th certificate
- 12th certificate
- DOB certificate
- NEET Result
- Invitation letter
- Admission letter
- Medical certificate
- Boarding Pass
- Passport size photos with white background ( 40-50 pieces)
- European Universal 2 pin adapter.
- Mobile phone.
- If you are carrying mobile power bank please keep it in handbag only.
- All books are provided at the university library.
- Human Anatomy by BD Chourasia
- Medical Dictionary by OXFORD
- Color Human anatomy Atlas (Frank Netter)
- Science Books – Biology & Chemistry
- Reach airport 3 hours before flight timing and also download boarding pass 24 hours before the scheduled flight and do not carry extra luggage then mentioned in your ticket as it will be charged heavily inside the airport.
- Always carry your cash and important documents in Cabinet bag.
- Do not carry gold, silver or any expensive ornaments along with you.
- Carry black ball pen to fill the immigration, customs and entry forms at the airport.
- Do not accept the parcel from any passenger or don’t give money to any unknown who claims to be university executive at Airport.
- Singla Consultancy will give you the name and contact number of University Representative.