About Asian Medical Institute for MBBS Admission & Study
Asian Medical Institute is a private University in Kyrgyzstan. Asian Medical Institute is situated in Kant city. Kant is 20 km away from the capital city Bishkek.
ASMI was founded in the year 2004. ASMI is one of the top-ranked universities in Kyrgyzstan for MBBS Admission & Study.
Kant is a town in the Chuy Valley of northern Kyrgyzstan, some 20 kilometers (12 mi) east of Bishkek. It is the administrative center of the Ysyk-Ata District (formerly Kant District). Kant was established in 1928.
Average Weather in Kant Kyrgyzstan:
In Kant, the summers are hot, dry, and mostly clear and the winters are freezing, snowy, and partly cloudy. Over the year, the temperature typically varies from 17°F to 89°F and is rarely below 6°F or above 97°F.
Currently, the Asian Medical Institute has 1800 students from more than 10 countries, including India, Russia, Nepal, Germany, Pakistan, Kazakhstan, and Nigeria. The medium of instruction at the institute is the English language and the length of study for an MD is 5.8 as well as 5 years.
The college is recognized by the Medical Council of India and WHO. This means that Indian students are eligible to sit for the screening test after completion of the medical degree here.
Why choose Asian Medical Institute to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
The fees of the Asian Medical Institute to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan are very low.
A medical degree from ASMI is valid in India and is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
This university is teaching for the last 16 years.
Highly qualified medical faculty.
The cost of living in Bishkek is very low.
The admission process at ASMI is very simple through Singla Consultancy.
The language of instruction is English at this university for Indian students.
Neat and clean hostel available.
Indian Food is available.
The people of Kyrgyzstan are very welcoming to Indian Nationals and it is very easy to adjust there.
Why choose Singla Consultancy to study MBBS in Asian Medical Institute?
Singla Consultancy is the authorized admission partner of the Asian Medical Institute.
- All services from admission letters to visas are provided under one roof.
- We help parents of students at ASMI with a tourist visa in Kyrgyzstan so that they can visit their children.
- We provide a pickup and drop facility in Kyrgyzstan from the airport to the university hostel.
- Singla Consultancy provides the best available rooms for students at the ASMI hostel.
- Our team at ASMI provides 24*7 assistance for your entire study period.
Asian Medical Institute Hostel Facility for for MBBS Admission & Study
- Asian Medical Institute is providing comfortable housing to all international students.
- The college has a separate hostel for Indian students and a separate hostel for boys and girls.
- Indian food is served to the students at the hostel mess.
- The hostels are centrally heated and rooms are available on a sharing basis.
- Internet facility is available.
- Desk, Chair, Pillow, bed linen, and blanket are provided at the hostel.
- Singla Consultancy guarantees accommodation for all students of Singla Consultancy.
Asian Medical Institute Fees Structure 2022
|Year||1st Year Fees||2nd Year Fees||3rd Year Fees||4th Year Fees||5th Year Fees||6th Year Fees|
|Fees in US$||3,200||3,200||3,200||3,200||3,200||3,200|
|Fees in INR||2,24,000||2,24,000||2,24,000||2,24,000||2,24,000||2,24,000|
Asian Medical Institute Ranking and Reputation
Advantages of Asian Medical Institute
- More than 200 Indian students already studying at this university.
- This university is approved by the Medical Council of India.
- It is situated in the Kant city of Kyrgyzstan which is the most affordable city in terms of living.
- Indian food is available.
- Good hostel facility for Indian students.
Affiliated Hospitals of Asian Medical Institute
There are doctors & candidates of medical science participating in the training process. combination of utilization of modern training programs, technical material base, new training technologies, and qualified teachers promotes the improvement of training quality.
Students will be taught not only in clinical bases in Kant but also in Bishkek, the capital city. Many republican medical institutions and scientific centers are the clinical bases of the Asian Medical Institute. Institute’s departments will be working out both the fundamental and applied research problems on medicine priority direction.
Affiliated Hospitals are:
1.Issyk-Ata Region Hospital
2. Traumatology and orthopedic hospital #4
3. Issy-Ata central hospital
4. Almaden hospital
5. City clinical hospital #6
6. Department of Forensic Medicine
7. Surgical hospital #1
8. Surgical hospital Mamakeeva
9.Obs & Gyneacolgical hospital #2
10. Tentishev Memorial polyclinic
How to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
The student must follow some steps to apply for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan:
Check Eligibility: Students must check/her eligibility.
Choose University: Students must be careful while choosing the university. Do not take your decision to trust some agents. A student must do his/her thorough research.
Choose Consultant: Choose only authorized consultant for the university.
Apply for admission letter: Apply for your admission letter by submitting the following documents:
- 10th certificate
- 12th certificate
- NEET result
Apply for an Invitation letter: Apply for your invitation letter by submitting the following documents:
- 5 Passport size photographs
- Sponsorship Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Bank Statement
- Medical Certificate
Apply for Visa: Apply for your visa through a trusted consultant.
Book your flight: Students should book a flight to reach before starting classes. Singla Consultancy sends students for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan in batches.
What are the options after MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
After a student completes an MBBS degree from Kyrgyzstan, there are these opportunities which are given below:
Previously only foreign graduates needed to appear for licensing exams in India.
But now the government has planned to make it mandatory for everyone to appear for the licensing exam.
This exam is merged with NEET PG and is named NEXT.
A student planning to practice in India as a doctor should start preparing for the NEXT exam.